Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Monster Global Project

In October we took part in the Global monster project . It was so fun and really hard. I thought it would be boring but it was fun! :) I had to do the Cane with Tom. We had to do two blue prints one with the description and one with the materials. The Jet Ski an the Cane was done the Blue prints really. Once every one done there blue prints they had to make the body parts or exterior. The Cane description was four foot tall purple tree branch cane topped with a bird skull, black eyes, nostrils, orange beak. Tom fond the tree branch and all I gat was the nostrils which was sequins, Tom got the rest. We wrote the description for the Ears and the description was Right ear - thorny, twisted, curly, long, dragging on the ground Left ear- hairy, scabby, sunburnt, elf like. We had the help of three classes 2M,2R 2BP.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great blog Luke and I really like your story and I don't know how you can think up all that stuff.

Unknown said...

That was a very interesting project Luke. I bet you enjoyed doing it.